Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh My Deer!

Surprise visitors during recent walk in park.



No fear!


At least a dozen (more off the path).  



On March 24th my son and I took an early morning walk at San Antonio's McAllister Park.  The temperature was around 45 degrees, cool enough for the deer to enjoy an early morning foray out of the thicket.  There were more deer than walkers on this stretch.

They were tame enough that a bicyclist rode between them without scaring them away.

Too magical for more words.  This time a picture is worth a thousand words.



Print Blog Post SEO Services & ToolsSubmit Express

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen deer that close before. In this part of the world, you need to be down wind of the deer to be able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have an urge to eat some deer meat!!! See ya Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grannymar: In this part of the world deer also afraid of people and disappear rapidly. It was an unexplained experience for my son and I.

    ReplyDelete