Saturday, June 2, 2012

Time Machine

Do you want a time machine? There are things and events from our past that we want to remember, or experience again or at least have a better recollection. The wife of an army friend (speaking of time machines – a 1964 friendship that still exists) sent me a time machine.

It was great and I think you should try it for yourself.

First of all, this is not a Science Fiction story. It is real. Good deals are always suspect and should be taken with a grain of salt and a lot of skepticism. If it sounds too good to be true watch out. But this one is real and it works.  And it is priced right.

Knowledge of physics, astronomy or advanced engineering is not required. Just click here for any year between 1940 and 1999. Have fun and enjoy.

I've got to go now.  I am working on my personal time machine: my Saturday morning walk and my conditioning class on Sunday.  Perhaps I can be 65 again.



Print Blog Post

 SEO Services & ToolsSubmit Express






2 comments:

  1. That sure is a lot of stuff on that website. I will have to play on it later as I am watching the Spurs Vs Thunder game. Can I please go back to Game 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually prefer the 1999 Finals.

    ReplyDelete