Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hiatus

Call it the December Blues.  I went on a vacation cruise just before the holidays (timed to beat the family holiday surge) and then came back in time for the final holiday shopping binges.  Couple these two factors with end-of-year work and a bout of the notorious South Texas Mountain Cedar Fever and the result was no blog updates.

Now a few days before the New Year begins I still have nothing to end the year with.  No list of resolutions or projects to boast about or reveal.  Although Cedar Fever could remain an issue until February I am happy that it is under control right now. 

I have a list of topics that I will cull and my sole resolution is to have a new post on-line January 2.

Happy New Year.

Print Blog Post

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you have in mind for next week. Great job Dad!!!!

    My blog kinda took a short break as well. But, I have a new post today telling readers what to expect next year.

    ReplyDelete